LOYALTY SHOULD BE REWARDED
At Petro-Canada™, we know that you want an easy, simple way to collect points and redeem for rewards.
MAKING IT WORTH YOUR TRIP.
Collect Petro-Points™ every day on fuel, car washes, in-store purchases and more1.
For each partner you link with below you can collect 20% more Petro-Points!
Click on the partners below to see your extra earning potential!
WE VALUE YOU.
AND YOUR POINTS.
Redeem your points for dollars off fuel, car wash or store purchases.2
With the Petro-Points Program, you don’t need to figure out what the best value is.
1,000 points equals a $1 value – always.
You require a minimum of 1,000 points to redeem for a reward.You can collect up to 1,000 points on 100 litres of fuel.
PAYING LESS THAN
EXPECTED FEELS GOOD.
Redeem your points to save on fuel instantly at the pump.
OUR FRIENDS ARE YOUR FRIENDS.
Collect or Redeem with our partners.
Earn 20% more Petro-Points at Petro-Canada and 20% more Hudson's Bay Rewards points at Hudson's Bay, Home Outfitters and thebay.com.
Walk. Learn. Earn Petro-Points. Download the free Carrot Rewards wellness app and earn Petro-Points for living well.
Earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on travel, and redeem Petro-Points when booking your next vacation through iTravel2000.com.
NOT A PETRO-POINTS MEMBER?
Join today. It’s fast, free and easy! Plus receive 2,500 Bonus Points†
How do I join the Petro-Points loyalty program?
How do I redeem my Petro-Points?
How do I check my Petro-Points balance?
There are 3 simple ways to check your accounts balance:
- Log in to your online account. Your balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
- On your receipt. Your Petro-Points balance appears on the bottom of your Petro-Canada receipt.
- Download the Petro-Canada app. Simply log in with your online account information and your balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
I lost my Petro-Points card, how do I request a replacement?
You can easily request a replacement card through your online account.
- Log in to your online account
- Select “Manage my Cards”
- Select “Replace a lost or stolen card”
- Confirm your address. A replacement card will be mailed to you within 14 business days
I have more than one Petro-Points Card. Can I transfer the balance to one card?
- Yes, you can transfer the balance from one registered card to another. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-668-0220.
How do I reset my password for my online account?
- Visit our password reset page
- Enter your email address
- An email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.
You must complete the reset within one hour of making the request.
How do I update my account information, such as my change of address or phone number?
- Log in to your online account
- Select “Manage my Account”
- Select “Update Account Information”
- Make the necessary update(s) and then select the “update” button at the bottom
I forgot my Petro-Points card on my last visit to Petro-Canada. Can I still claim the points for the purchase?
You can claim missing points by contacting Customer Service at 1-800-668-0220 with the following conditions:
- Purchases must be from within the last 60 days
- Up to 4 receipts can be processed per call
- Only 2 calls per calendar year to claim missing points will be processed
- Claims for purchases dated before you joined the Petro-Points program will not be processed
1Petro-Points will be awarded on all purchases made at participating stations, with the exception of
tobacco, vaping products, gift cards, transit tickets, taxes on non-petroleum purchases, or any other items
specified as exclusions from time to time.
2Dollar Off Rewards cannot be used for the purchase of tobacco, vaping products, alcohol or alcohol-related gift cards. Also, not available for milk products in New Brunswick.
† Only on new activations.
™ The Petro-Points, Petro-Canada, SuperWash, GlideWash trademarks and associated designs are owned by Suncor Energy Inc. Used under licence. All partner marks are owned by the respective Partner.